Prepares You For a Range of Stereo-miking Needs!
This is handy. The DPA SMK4061 Stereo Microphone Kit is a complete stereo-miking system — perfect for getting excellent stereo sound, without the setup fuss. With the DPA SMK4061 Stereo Microphone Kit, you get two of DPA's omnidirectional miniature 4061 microphones plus a bunch of mounting accessories. You'll be ready to meet a wide range of miking situations — with finesse. Included in the kit are accessories for miking everything from pianos to acoustic guitar to strings to drums. Looking for miking flexibility at a great value? Choose DPA's SMK4061 Stereo Microphone Kit.DPA SMK4061 Stereo Microphone Kit at a Glance:
- Complete stereo-miking kit readies you for a range of applications
- Includes DPA's Boundary Layer Mount for accurate pickup
Complete stereo-miking kit readies you for a range of applications
The SMK4061 combines two DPA 4061 omnidirectional miniature microphones, Lo-Sens, with a variety of mounting accessories. The system prepares you for effectively miking everything from acoustic guitar to strings to drums to grand pianos — all at a cost-effective value.
Includes DPA's Boundary Layer Mount for accurate pickup
One great accessory included with the DPA SMK4061 is the BLM6000 Boundary Layer Mount. It can be used in conjunction with a 4061 (or any of DPA's miniature mics) to place the mic on a reflective boundary such as a floor, wall, ceiling, piano lid etc, so you can to capture the ambient sound of the area. The sound captured from this "pressure zone" has higher sensitivity, clarity and intelligibility compared to the sound captured from the "free air" and serves as a kind of acoustical zoom. Another accessory included in the kit is the DMM0007 soft rubber holder. This allows all kinds of instruments, from acoustic guitar through grand piano to drums, to be mounted in the best-sounding position, using special non-marking adhesive discs.
- 2 x 4061 Omnidirectional Mic, Lo-Sens, Black, 3m cable
- 2 x BLM6000-B Boundary Layer Mount, Black
- 2 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) with Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 2x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount, Black
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreen, Black, 5 pcs.
- 2 x MHS6001 Microphone Holder for Strings
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, +/- 2 dB: 20Hz — 20kHz +/-2dB, Soft boost grid: 3 dB soft boost at 8 — 20 kHz, High boost grid: 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, +/- 3dB: 6 mV/Pa; -44.5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 mPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 — 40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Color: Black
- Weight: .26 oz including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 0.5 in
- Cable length: 6 ft
- Cable: Black
- Requires +5V to +50V phantom power via DPA adapter