Put MADI to Work in Your V-Mixing System!
Roland's S-MADI bridge lets you add MADI gear to your V-Mixing System! The rackmountable S-MADI gives you bi-directional format conversion between MADI and Roland's REAC (Roland Ethernet Audio Communication) formats. This outstanding unit gives you up to 40 x 40 channels of digital audio transmission and works with Roland's Digital Snakes, V-Mixers, and M-48 personal mixers. The S-MADI has BNC and optical I/O and allows you to choose between REAC, MADI, or word clock for the clock source. A REAC Split Out port allows you to run a separate monitoring or recording signal from the main signal stream. It also supports REAC Embedded Power, so you can run power to your personal mixer or Digital Snake.Roland S-MADI REAC/MADI Bridge Features:
- Bi-directional format conversion between REAC and MADI
- BNC and Optical MADI ports
- Supports REAC Embedded Power and Split out for connecting and power additional devics (e.g., M-48 Personal Mixer, S-0808)
- Support for 44.1/48kHz with WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
- Preamp and personal mixing control with S-4000RCS (Remote Control Software)