A Sonic Maximizer for Your 500 Series Rack!
From Ed Cherney (Rolling Stones, Bonnie Raitt) to Tony Visconti (T. Rex, David Bowie) countless recording engineers and producers have come to rely on the BBE Sonic Maximizer. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers would know - they've been recommending them for decades! This BBE SM500 Sonic Maximizer offers the same stellar performance as a single channel of a BBE 882i model, but in a handy 500 Series rack format. With just two simple controls, you'll be able to bring out the brightness, clarity, and fullness of any sound source. And with 23dB of headroom, you'll get great results from even your hottest tracks with the BBE SM500 Sonic Maximizer.This BBE SM500 Sonic Maximizer 500 Series Rackmount Module Features:
- A single-channel Sonic Maximizer for your 500 Series rack
- The same forth-generation engine as the 882i model sweetens, clarifies, and adds fullness to your sound
- Simple-to-use controls let you quickly dial in the perfect sound
- +23dB of output headroom and 118dB signal-to-noise ratio ensure high sound quality
- Fully compatible with an 500 Series rack