Compact Monitors with Clear, Articulate Sound
The Sonodyne SM 100AK monitors defy the size/sound ratio! Sonodyne is an Indian company that has cemented its reputation as a leader in the hi-fi and pro-sumer arenas, crafting well-regarded turntables, speakers, and home electronics. With the SM 100AK, Sonodyne turns their focus toward studio monitors, and the results are impressive! With a 6.5" driver nestled inside an aluminum enclosure, the SM 100AK monitors deliver a clean, articulate sound that paints an accurate picture of what you're tracking or editing. The cabinet is magnetically shielded, so your video monitors will never interfere with your mixing. The woofer and tweeter are each driven by 120 total watts of power, giving them plenty of "oomph" for critical nearfield monitoring. When you hear how full your mixes sound through these beefy yet compact desktop monitors, you'll be blown away! Get yourself a pair of SM 100AK monitors today!Sonodyne SM 100AK Active Monitors Features:
- 2 way nearfield active monitor
- LF: Magnetically shielded 6.5" Kevlar cone woofer in die-cast chassis
- HF: Magnetically shielded 26mm silk dome tweeter with integral waveguide
- Enclosure Type: Vented, through twin firing aerodynamic port
- Overall Freq. Response: 60Hz ~ 22kHz (+/- 2dB)
- Amp Power Before Clipping: LF: 80 W, HF: 40 W
- S/N Ratio (At Unity Gain): > 90dB, referred to full output
- Input: Fully balanced through XLR & TRS sockets
- Crossover: 4th order Linkwitz Riley, 1.8kHz
- Bass Tilt: -2dB, -4dB, -6dB @ 80Hz
- Bass Roll-Off: 80Hz, 6dB/ octave
- Treble Tilt: - 2dB @ 15kHz
- Protection: Over current, overheat, RFI, switch on/off transients
- Power Consump.: 200 VA Max.
- Cabinet Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Finish: Black texture
- Dim. (H x W x D): 9.05" x 13.97" x 11.81"
- Net Weight: 23.14 lbs.