Get Monster Tone and Great Playability from This Jackson!
The Jackson MG Series SLSMG Super Lightweight Soloist is the tone monster you've been looking for! Start with a mahognay body, a fast-playing mahogany neck-through-body neck, and factor in the strings-through-body bridge and you've got an axe that's optimized for serious sustain and stability. Two high-output EMG humbuckers give you that fat tone while MOTO Piranha tooth position inlays only contribute to the MG Series SLSMG Super Lightweight Soloist's aggression. Looking for a lightweight guitar that's ready for all night shredding and tonal fireworks? You need the Jackson MG Series SLSMG Super Lightweight Soloist.Jackson MG Series SLSMG Super Lightweight Soloist at a Glance:
- Weapon of choice
- Stellar components and construction
Weapon of choice
From Def Leppard's Phil Collen and Rick Savage to James Root of Slipknot and Stone Sour and Derrick Green of Sepultura (just to name a few), some of the most formidable axe-slingers in rock have used Jackson guitars to generate their fretboard fireworks - for good reason! Jackson guitars are designed from the ground up for monster tone, amazing playability, and rock-solid reliability every time they take the stage or hit the studio. Of course, it doesn't hurt to look good, either; if you're looking for a visually stunning instrument to impress your audience and show that you mean business, you want a Jackson!
Stellar components and construction
What makes Jackson the solidbody electric guitar of choice for so many players? Start with the neck: choice wood with a comfortable, fast carve, it's joined to a rosewood compound radius fingerboard and optimized for blazing leads and massive chords alike. Jackson guitar bodies are designed with killer tone and eye-catching looks in mind, providing distinctive body shapes while staying lightweight enough to play all night. Jackson uses premium Seymour Duncan pickups for ample output so you can get the most out of your amp. Premium hardware is another Jackson hallmark, including highly stable trem bridge units and dependable tuning machines.
- Finish: Black
- Body: Mahogany with Carved Top
- Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Mahogany with Scarf Joint Head Stock
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .735", 12th Fret: .810"
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Compound 14" to 16" Radius
- No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- 3-Position Pickup Switching
- Hardware: Black
- Pickguard: None
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compound (14" to 16") Fingerboard Radius
- Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock
- MOTO Piranha Tooth Position Inlays
- 3-Over, 3-Under AT1 Tuning Machine Array
- Strings-Through-Body with Tune-O-Matic Bridge