A Professional and Flexible 4-channel Power Amplifier!
The ART SLA-4 is a 400W studio linear power amplifier that delivers the clean power necessary for any professional audio or commercial sound environment. A 4-channel, single rack-space amplifier, you can easily switch the ART SLA-4 between multi-channel, stereo, and bridged mono modes. Separate mode switches let you bridge channels one and two, three and four, or both channel pairs for the ultimate in flexibility. A SmartFan cooling system, high-quality decoupling system, and included tamper-proof cover round out the professional ART SLA-4.ART SLA-4 4-channel, 400W Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- Flexible four channels
- Designed for long-term reliability
- Advanced SmartFan cooling system
- Easily ties into any system
Flexible four channels
The SLA-4 is a true 4-channel amplifier in a single rack-space that can be switched easily from Multi-channel, Stereo and Bridged Mono Modes. Separate mode switches allow you to bridge channels one and two, or channels three and four, or both channel pairs. This maximizes flexibility by allowing the amp to be configured for best utilization in two, three, or four channel applications.
Designed for long-term reliability
The SLA-4's output is fully protected from short circuits for the ultimate in reliability. An ultrasonic network decouples RF from the output and helps keep the amplifier stable with reactive loads. The SLA-4 is stable into loads as low as 2 ohms (stereo mode) or 4 ohms (bridged mode) making it ideal for virtually any installation application or complex system configuration.
Advanced SmartFan cooling system
The ART SLA-4 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier's cooling needs.
Easily ties into any system
1/4-inch TRS and Euroblock balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts ensure the ART SLA-4 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification.
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 4 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms, 140 Watts/Ch @ 4 Ohms
- 2 x 200 Watts/Ch @ 16 Ohms, 280 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
- 2 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms & 1 x 280 Watts @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz Frequency Response
- 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock Balanced Inputs
- Recessed "Pop Out" Detented Gain Knobs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate Included
- Multi-way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rack-Mountable Design
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System