Versatile Tone with a Smooth, Fast Feel
Based on the PRS Standard 24 played by Tim Mahoney of 311, the PRS SE Tim Mahoney is another example of how you don't need to spend a fortune to own an amazingly playable guitar. The all-mahogany body sets a solid foundation whether you're playing rhythm or lead, and you'll immediately notice how easy the wide thin neck is to maneuver. The PRS-designed humbuckers pack a ton of punch and versatility - great tone is assured, whatever style of music you play. And with traditional PRS "birds" on the fretboard and all-nickel hardware, the SE Tim Mahoney will turn some heads.
The PRS SE Tim Mahoney is as powerful and versatile as the guitarist it is dedicated to. The PRS SE line of guitars gives you PRS quality at insane prices, and the SE Tim Mahoney is a truly rockin' addition to the lineup. If you need a versatile guitar that will perform as hard as you do, the SE Tim Mahoney will deliver.Paul Reed Smith SE Tim Mahoney Features at a Glance:
- Wide thin neck shape is effortless to play and comfortable over long sessions
- Based on the PRS Standard 24 played by Tim Mahoney of 311
- PRS-designed humbucking pickups are made for big tone
- PRS-designed stoptail bridge plus the mahogany body add up to huge sustain
- PRS-designed tuners are built to last