An Excellent DI Box, with Remote Control!
Here's an incredible DI that any working sound engineer can appreciate. The Switchcraft SC900CT is the first passive direct box out there with a remote-controllable ground-lift switch. This ground-lift switch (called Phantom Lift) allows you to instantly disconnect the SC900CT's ground circuit by simply engaging +48V phantom power from the board. That way, if an irritating buzz starts to show up in the middle of the show, you don't have to fight the crowd and push yourself up onstage to fix the issue. Just flip on the phantom power, and the SC900CT cuts it ground. It's that simple! The SC900CT also comes equipped with one of Switchcraft's custom transformers, so you get amazing isolation, impedance matching, and extended frequency response.
Switchcraft SC900CT Passive DI Box with Phantom Lift Features at a Glance:
- Phantom Lift - remote-controllable ground lift uses phantom power to trip ground line
- LED indicator illuminated to show lifted ground
- Two ground lift modes: manual and +48V livt
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- Super-rugged all-metal design
- Unbalanced 1/4" in and through connectors
- Balanced XLR output
- Switchable -20dB pad
- Built by hand in Chicago, USA