Need to Work with Unbalanced Signals?
Need to work with unbalanced signals? Sweetwater has a rock-solid, cost-effective solution! The Switchcraft SC702CT Stereo A/V Direct Box takes the unbalanced stereo outputs of consumer gear like your MP3 players, laptop, or DJ mixers, and converts them to balanced mic level signals that you can connect to your audio console, mic pre, or PA system. The SC702CT features two fully shielded isolation transformers that galvanically isolate the input and output connections, creating a stereo pair of ultra-clean audio signals, free of the hum and buzz caused by ground loops and RF interference. The Switchcraft SC702CT is fitted with dual RCA and 1/4" connectors on its input side, and two XLRs on the output. Additional features include a 20dB pad for extra-hot input signals, a merge switch to interface with mono sound systems, and a ground lift switch for eliminating grounding issues common with unbalanced equipment.
Switchcraft SC702CT Features at a Glance:
- Convert unbalanced stereo signals to balanced
- Two fully shielded isolation transformers
- Dual rca and 1/4" connectors on its input side
- Two xlrs on the output
- 20dB pad for taming extra hot input signals
- Merge switch for interfacing with mono sound systems
- Ground lift switch for eliminating grounding issues