Modern-classic Singlecut Design!
The Paul Reed Smith SC 250 Satin guitar is a finely-crafted single-cutaway design that's easy to play and easy on the eyes. A carved figured maple top is joined to an extra-thick mahogany back, and loaded with PRS treble and bass pickups with covers. The 25"-scale mahogany neck on the Paul Reed Smith SC 250 Satin features a wide-flat carve, and is topped with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard. An adjustable PRS Stoptail bridge and vintage-style tuners give the SC 250 Blue Matteo a stable tuning platform.Paul Reed Smith SC 250 Satin Guitar Features:
- Color: Vintage natural
- Body: Thick mahogany
- Top: Carved figured maple
- Neck: Mahogany with wide-fat neck carve
- Fretboard: Rosewood with bird inlays
- Scale: 25"
- Hardware: PRS adjustable stoptail bridge, vintage-style tuners, SC 250 truss rod cover
- Pickups: PRS 250 treble and bass pickups with covers
- Controls: Volume and tone controls for each pickup, 3-way toggle pickup selector on upper bout