A Must-have for Any Singer-songwriter!
The Fishman SA220 Solo Performance System (formerly known as the SoloAmp) is ideal for the performing singer-songwriter - or anyone in need of a great-sounding, all-in-one live sound solution. Built with a performer's needs in mind, the SA220 Solo Performance System is just 25 lbs. and includes its own carrying bag so it's easy to get to and from gigs. Plus, SA220 Solo Performance System's innovative line array design provides exceptional sound quality and dispersion to effectively cover a wide variety of venues. Two mic/instrument channels, complete with 3-band EQ, reverb, and phantom power round out the versatile Fishman SA220 Solo Performance System.Fishman SA220 Solo Performance System at a Glance:
- Built with the performing musician in mind
- The right I/O for small- to mid-sized gigs
- High-quality sound and wide dispersion
Built with the performer in mind
Fishman made the SA220 Solo Performance System the perfect tool for any performing musician. To start, at 25lbs., it's light enough to carry in one hand while you hold your guitar case in the other. And, it comes with its own durable, rolling bag that can also comfortably house your microphones, cables, and all other essentials. The SA220 Solo Performance System makes getting to the show and setting up easier than ever.
The right I/O for small- to mid-sized gigs
Fishman included all the essential features a gigging musician needs. Two mic/instrument channels offer 3-band EQ, phantom power, independent reverb levels, effect loops, and high-quality preamplifiers. You'll also enjoy feedback-fighting phase and notch filters on each channel. And, there's a tuner output onboard plus balanced XLR D.I. outputs for the main mix and both channels. You can also easily pipe in background music between sets using SA220 Solo Performance System's auxiliary stereo input, complete with its own level control.
High-quality sound and wide dispersion
When you want to fill up the coffee shop with great sound, look to the Fishman SA220 Solo Performance System. In fact, its innovative design and wide dispersion means it can cover a variety of venues with finesse. This wide dispersion comes thanks to SA220 Solo Performance System's 6 x 4" compact line array design, providing deeper sound penetration than with a traditional acoustic combo amplifier. And, SA220 Solo Performance System's ultra-high excursion custom drivers and servo power amp implementation also work to give you all the low end you're after, so there's no need to haul in a bulky subwoofer.
- Compact line array
- 6x4" cone midrange drivers (200W)
- 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter (20W) with tweeter level control
- High-excursion custom drivers and servo power amp
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ, phantom power
- Independent reverb level and effect loops on each channel
- Per-channel phase and notch filters
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control
- 4 digital reverb effects with master level
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both channels and main mix
- Monitor I/O for better onstage ensemble monitoring
- Channel mute with remote footswitch input
- Tuner output
- Stand and padded carry bag with wheels included
- 41.5" H x 5.6" W x 6.6" D
- 25 lbs. without stand - only 35 lbs. with stand and bag!