Monster Cables - Hear What You've Been Missing!
With a Monster Standard 100 cable, you get a cable that sounds as good as it looks. Whether you're gigging, tracking in the studio, or jamming in the garage, a Monster Standard 100 cable is a great entry-level cable to get you started. Pros know that an instrument cable can make a big difference, and that's why a lot of your favorite bands use Monster. Every musician needs quality, durability, and reliability with their instrument cables in order to create great-sounding music, and Monster Standard 100 cables provide just that!Monster S100-I-.75 Features:
- Unbalanced standard instrument cable
- Length: 8 inch
- Straight 1/4" ends
- Monster-Quality Instrument Cable At An Affordable Price
- Heavy-Duty Injection Molded Connector - Specially designed strain relief increases cable durability and resists damage
- Easy-to-ID Color-Coded Rings - for easy identification when you're plugging in multiple cable. Several colors included
- Ultra-Flexible Duraflex Protective Jacket - Coils & uncoils effortlessly. Withstands heavy use
- Special Copper Windings - Provides improved clarity and tighter bass, even over long lengths
- Heavy-Duty Shielding - Dense copper braided shield for excellent noise rejection
- Precision coaxial design for accurate frequency repsonse and wide dynamic range.
- 90% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Carbon-infused dielectric reduces microphonic pops and cracks for a noise-free cable design.
- IsoTec vibration techonlogy further redudes handling noise.
Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- Interchageable color "O" ring attaches to each 1/4" connector for easy identification.
- New heavy-duty, molded connector design increases durability and resists damage.
- Hard nickel contact 1/4" connectors are durable and corrosion resistant.