This Bass Amp is Perfect for Practice and Killer for Recording
Fender's Rumble 75 gives gives bass players and recording engineers a powerful tool with tons of tonal capabilities. By pushing 75 watts of pure Fender amplification though a 12" Special Design Speaker, you can easily get massive tone out of the Rumble 75 long before reaching foundation-shaking SPLs or setting off car alarms. But if you do want to wake the neighborhood, the Rumble 75 has all of the low-end drive and beefy thump you need to shake it up! Footswitchable overdrive potent EQ presets let the Rumble 75 handle a range of playing styles.
In the practice room, you'll love the Fender Rumble 75's tilt-back design, which makes it easier to monitor as you play. With the press of a footswitch, you can easily go from a clean bass tone to a growling overdrive. PUNCH and SCOOP EQ presets make it easy to jump from song to song with the right tone and to go from playing with a pick to finger or slap and pop styles. In the studio, the Rumble 75's handy GAIN and BLEND controls let you bring in just the right amount of grit into your tone without wrestling to find the right volume.Fender Rumble Combination Bass Amp Features:
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Inputs: Two
- Output: 75 Watts
- Line Out: 1/4" line out for direct recording or live use
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1 x 12" v Special Design
- Full featured, professionally voiced pre-amp
- Vented cabinet for enhanced bass response
- Tilt back design to hear yourself better
- Kick proof metal grille
- OVERDRIVE effect with GAIN and BLEND controls (Footswitchable with optional footswitch)
- Optimized for bass to give mellow warmth or heavy distorted tones
- PUNCH & SCOOP preset EQ shapes for finger and slap style tones
- 4-Band Active EQ Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- LINE OUT for direct recording or live use
- Headphone Jack
- Auxiliary Input for CD/MP3, Tape or Drum Machine
- Black Vinyl Covering
- Rugged Black Metal Grille
- Nickel Corners
- Covering : Black Vinyl
- Effects: Overdrive (Footswitchable)
- Shipping Dimensions Height: 25.43" x Width: 22.87" x Depth: 20.12"
- Shipping weight 55.02 lbs.
Get great Bass tone for rehearsal and recording with the Fender Rumble 75
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.