Perfect for Practice and Performance!
Plug into the Fender Rumble 150 Head and you'll find serious bass tone in a compact package! This black beast offers a punchy 150 watts, complete with an Overdrive gain and blend control so you can bring in the perfect amount of overdrive into your sound. In fact, an optional footswitch is available too that lets you easily bring the overdrive in and out midsong. The Fender Rumble 150 Head isn't just about performance, though. This bass amp head helps you practice. It's stuffed with a handy aux RCA input that you can plug your iPod, laptop, drum machine, or any other practice gear into. And there's a 1/4" headphone jack so you can easily practice late into the night. Whatever you do, you'll appreciate the 3-band EQ to shape your sound, and the XLR line output that can pump the tone you love straight into the PA for bigger gigs.Fender Rumble 150 Head Bass Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Amplifier Type: Solid state pre-amp with efficient class "D" power amp
- Inputs: One 1/4" Input with -6db Pad
- Channels: One channel with selectable overdrive
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive On/Off, Overdrive Blend, Punch EQ Preset, Scoop EQ Preset, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble
- Effects Loop: Balanced effects loop
- Auxilary Input: Auxiliary RCA Input for CD/MP3 Player, Drum Machine, etc.
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" parallel wired jacks
- Line Out: XLR Line Out with ground lift
- Optional Footswitch: Sold separately: Overdrive On/Off
- Knobs: Black with white dot marker
- Output Power: 150 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Height: 2.94"
- Width: 12.82"
- Depth: 7.1"
Step up your bass tone with the Fender Rumble 150 Head!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.