150 Watts of Earth-shaking Power!
When you crank up your Rumble 150, prepare to feel the ground move beneath your feet. We're talking about the kind of seismic bass that tests the integrity of your foundation. With 150 watts driving a 15" Fender Special Design speaker, the Rumble 150 reaches the depths needed to dominate the low end. Fill out your tone by blending in a touch of overdrive, or crank it up and let the Rumble 150 roar. A single high-frequency horn adds extra definition to help define your sound. And an active EQ lets you further dial in the Rumble 150's tone.
The Rumble 150 comes packed with the kind of features that make it ideal live and in the studio. Its spring-loaded side handles and removable casters make it easy to transport without taking up extra space. A handy 6dB pad lets you subdue the hotter output of some active pickups, while the Rumble 150's balanced XLR output makes recording or going directly in the live console simple. And while the built-in horn adds the kind of high-end definition needed to make finger styles pop out, you can disable it to soften the bite of heavy pick technique.Fender Rumble 150 1 x 15" Combination Bass Amplifier Features:
- Amp Type: Solid State
- 6 db pad on input
- Output: 150 Watts
- Line Out: XLR Line Out
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Speaker: 1X15" Fender Special Design
- 6 db pad on input
- Full featured, professionally voiced pre-amp
- High efficiency digital power amplifier
- Vented cabinet for enhanced bass response
- Quiet, variable speed fan cooling
- Piezo horn with On/Off switch
- OVERDRIVE effect with GAIN and BLEND controls, optimized for bass to give mellow warmth or heavy distorted tones
- PUNCH & SCOOP preset EQ shapes for finger and slap style tones
- 4-Band Active EQ, Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- XLR LINE OUT for direct recording or live use
- Effects Loop (balanced for noise-free connections)
- Headphone Jack
- Auxiliary Input for CD/MP3, Tape or Drum Machine
- Black Vinyl Covering
- Removable Casters
- Rugged Black Metal Grille
- Nickel Corners
- Covering: Black Vinyl
- Effects: Overdrive (Footswitchable)
- Shipping Dimensions: Height: 28.07" x Width: 28.47" x Depth: 18.9"
- Shipping weight 55.02 lbs.
Take your music lower with the Fender Rumble 150 combination bass amplifier!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.