Fill the Room with This Great Cab!
Here's the perfect cabinet for your Fender Rumble head! The Rumble 112 Cabinet puts a thunderous 1 x 12" into your hands, at a mere 24 lbs. You'll definitely appreciate the lightweight trips to your car and back at the gig. Fender also designed the 500-watt Rumble 112 Cabinet to deliver a more pronounced low-end sound than other small cabs. That means you get great tone, but don't have to deal with all the back-breaking bulk. What else is cool about the Fender Rumble 112 Cabinet? It sports a switchable tweeter, offers a side handle for easy portability, and even has a unique magnetic system that will hold a Rumble Head securely in place on top of it.Fender Rumble 112 Cabinet Features at a Glance:
- 500-watt, 1 x 12" Bass Cabinet
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Speaker: 12" Eminence Driver with Neodymium magnet and 2-1/2" voice coil
- Horn/Tweeter: Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
- Controls: 3-position high-frequency level-control switch (full/off/-6db)
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black textured-vinyl covering
- Power Handling: 500 Watts (Program), 250 Watts (Continuous)
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Height: 15"
- Width: 19.75"
- Depth: 12"
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.