All Proceeds Go Straight to Riley Children's Hospital!
The Majic Miracle Music CD project is now in its seventh year and has raised over $45,000 for Riley Hospital for Children! A combined effort of Sweetwater and Fort Wayne radio station Majic 95.1 WAJI, this compilation CD of new recordings by top flight musicians benefits Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis. And besides the dollars, this CD series has touched the hearts of many people across the United States!
This, the inaugual CD of the series, includes nationally recognized artists, including Gin Blossoms, Smash Mouth, Jars of Clay, Anna Nalick, Ryan Cabrera, Josh Kelly and others. These artists have donated these acoustic versions of their popular hits to help make this fundraising effort a reality.
For seven years we have raised tens of thousands of dollars for Riley Hospital for Children... but what is important is that we have given families seven more years of moments, seven more years of joyful times with their children... Like Riley child, Aleigha Sweet! You've seen her featured on our CDs every year. She was very sick when we started. Today, she is happy, healthy and very normal, with attitude!
The Riley Children's Foundation is committed to improving the health and well-being of Indiana's children through our philanthropic leadership in support of Riley Hospital for Children and its research programs, Camp Riley, and the James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home. Riley's vision is to have every Indiana child healthy and well cared for. No Indiana child is ever turned away because of a family's inability to pay.
100% of the purchase price of this CD goes to Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis. Recording and Duplication services for this CD were donated by Sweetwater.
Magic Miracle Music Volume One Track Listing:
- Landon Pigg - Can't Let Go (acoustic version)
- Gin Blossoms - Learning the Hard Way (acoustic version)
- Nick Lachey - What's Left of Me (acoustic version)
- Teddy Geiger - For You I Will (acoustic version)
- Jars of Clay - Work (acoustic version)
- Anna Nalick - Breathe 2am (acoustic version)
- Smash Mouth - Story Of My Life (acoustic version)
- Ryan Cabrera - Exit To Exit (acoustic version)
- Josh Kelly - Just To Say The World (acoustic version)
- Michael Tolcher - Mission Responsible (acoustic version)
- Heywood Banks - Good Morning Blue Bird (acoustic version)
- Dan Nightingale - Wait On The Bridge (acoustic version)
- Ryan Hirschy - Love Never Fails (acoustic version)
- Bonus Track - The Green Grass Grew All Around (acoustic version - Riley Hospital Music Therapist Ann Hannan and Riley patient Bailey Hunserger