A Revo Light with Spinning Beams!
ADJ's Revo Rave moonflower effect fixture puts a new spin on the Revo series - literally! Prepare to pump up the crowd, as the Revo Rave's extra-wide and ultra-dense beams of red, green, blue, and white lights dance, shift, strobe, and even spin across your dance floor. Whether you run a venue or a mobile rig, adding the energy of a Revo Rave or two to your rig is a serious upgrade. Running the Revo Rave is a snap. It comes loaded with a ton of excellent high-energy programs, and you can take full control of your Revo Rave via DMX-512. It even comes equipped for use with an ADJ UC3 controller! A tight, 29-degree spread keeps the Revo Rave's effect focused yet wide enough to cover a large section of the dance floor. An array of ultra-bright LEDs produces plenty of light, without drawing more than 12 watts or producing enough heat to force duty cycles or even make you wait to strip down your rig at the end of the night.ADJ Revo Rave Moonflower Lighting Effect Fixture Features at a Glance:
- Very wide red, green, blue, and white beams
- 162 total LEDs (48 red, 36 green, 42 blue, and 36 white)
- Wide 29-degree beam spread covers a large area
- 3 operation modes (DMX-512, Sound Active, and Master/Slave)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Uses 5 DMX channels
- DMX input and output jacks for daisy chaining
- Color strobe effect (fast to slow)
- Electronic dimming 0-100%
- IEC I/O on rear to daisy chain power
- Includes mounting bracket and safety hook
- 12-watt maximum power consumption
- LED lamps rated for 100,000 hours
- Multivoltage operation: AC 120-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Compatible with the easy-to-use ADJ UC3 controller (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 12" x 12.5" x 9.5"
- Weight: 9 lbs.