These Active Monitors Give You Great-sounding Mixes at a Great Price!
Samson Resolv A5 active studio monitor is part of a completely revamped Resolv lineup, and the sound and performance improvements are stellar! The 75-watt Resolv A6 features a 5" woven carbon fiber woofer, 1" tweeter, external heat sink, and 4-position high-frequency lift control to give you accurate sound in any room. This bi-amplified monitor features a 50-watt LF amplifier, 25-watt HF amp, as well as AV shielding for use with computer/video screens. 1/4", and RCA inputs and a sleek updated cabinet design round out the highlights of the Resolv A5.Samson Resolv A5 Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Complete redesign
- Carbon fiber LF drivers
- Sleek cabinet, cool operation
With a complete redesign of its Resolv line of reference monitors, Samson ombines precise engineering with an elegant new cabinet design. Resolv active reference monitors were developed to provide perfectly accurate monitoring from professional recording studios and project studios to post-production and other multimedia applications.
Carbon fiber LF drivers
In addition to woven carbon fiber woofers that provide tight and controlled low frequency response and a low diffraction wave guide for precise imaging, Resolv monitors feature a 1" silk dome tweeter, offering a smooth, sweet high frequency response.
Sleek cabinet, cool operation
For cooler operation and low thermal compression, each Resolv model has an external heat-sink, ferro-fluid cooling and a ventilated ceramic motor structure. Constructed with Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) for maximum SPL, the Resolv monitors have a sleek, professional appearance with a new black lacquer finish. Of course, the monitors are also AV-shielded for operation near computer monitors and include a four-position high frequency lift control to tailor their response to any mixing environment.
- 2-way, active studio reference monitor with ported, tuned enclosure
- 5" carbon fiber woofer
- 1" silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet, plus heat-sink and ferro-fluid cooling
- Bi-amp power with 50 watts on LF driver and 25 watts on HF driver
- 4-position high frequency lift control
- Active crossover utilizing a multi-pole design for linear response
- 1/4" balanced inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Solid Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction for maximum SPL