Vintage Processor Plug-ins and an Amazing Drum Sampler in One Great Bundle!
The Waves Renaissance Maxx & EZdrummer bundle gives you incredible vintage processing vibe, along with an incredible multi-mic drum sampler for great tracks! The Renaissance Maxx & EZdrummer bundle includes the stellar Renaissance Maxx collection, which gives you an amazing array of reverb, channel, EQ, and dynamics processing plug-ins. These plugs apply rich vintage feel to your tracks. EZdrummer gives you an incredibly intuitive way to create great drum tracks for audio and MIDI productions. It combines a great sample library and easy-to-use multi-microphone sampler in one great plug-in. Make great tracks with the Waves Renaissance Maxx & EZdrummer bundleWaves Renaissance Maxx includes:
- IR-L Convolution Reverb
IR-L delivers the same great sound and impulse responses as Waves IR1, with streamlined controls for simple, efficient operation.
- Renaissance Channel
A precision channel processor combining the best and finest EQ, compression, limiting and gating. This processor takes the concept of channel insert to the limit and beyond.
- Renaissance EQ
The highly-praised double-precision resolution vintage EQ, featuring distinctive emulation of classic analog EQ sound.
- Renaissance Bass
A second generation of Waves' popular MaxxBass offering a simlified interface. Achieve that warm, fat and massive low end with few adjustments and NO distortion.
- Renaissance Reverberator
Classic sound and vintage-style controls for the demands of everyday production. Rich reverb tails plus early reflection system gives the density and texture you deserve.
- Renaissance Compressor
Exceptional compressor with vintage Opto modeling, plus the exclusive Electro Mode, and an L1-style limiter!
- Renaissance Vox
A great compressor, limiter and gate. Increases perceived volume and stability for vocal and solo instruments. Brings vocals to the front of the mix!
- Renaissance DeEsser
The next generation DeEsser, offering Adamptive Threshold Control, yielding more natural sounding results!
- 7500 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz - equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed WAV files.
- Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in EZdrummer's big brother - dfh SUPERIOR.
- dfh EZdrummer ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
- Features multiple microphone control
- TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
- Operates in General MIDI
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by worldclass drummers and producers
- Instant access to thousands of drum patterns with prelistening, quick browsing and drag'n'drop functionality.
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
- Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance.
- Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDI files to the library.