A Recto Stack in Your Rack!
Planning to record? The Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp puts you in touch with those legendary Rectifier tones — in a compact, rackmountable design. Determined to stuff a Recto Stack into two rackspaces, the wizards over at Mesa/Boogie worked long and hard on the design of the Rectifier Recording Preamp. The result is, of course, phenomenal. Expect that addictive feel of a Recto stack, miked up perfectly, all inside a great room — instantly, anywhere. No setup time: just plug into the Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp, and meet your inspiration.Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp at a Glance:
- Tap into the sound and feel of a Recto Stack in your rack
- Two channels put you in touch with killer Recto tones
Tap into the sound and feel of a Recto Stack in your rack
Mesa/Boogie's not even sure how they did it, but they did. Somehow, they managed to pack the addictive feel, can't-describe vibe, and flat-out amazing tone of their Recto — all into a compact, two-rackspace chassis. The tubes are there, it's all there... and it's always ready — no more hauling and miking: one cable and you've nailed it. That's the beauty of the Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp.
Two channels put you in touch with killer Recto tones
You've got the versatility you expect from your Recto — the Rectifier Recording Preamp sports two channels and six modes for all of that tube-driven beauty. Channel 1 gives you Clean, Fat, or Brit tones, while you can crank it up in Channel 2 for Raw, Vintage High Gain, or Modern High Gain sounds. A Live Bright/Warm Record voice switch is onboard for further tweaking, and an effects loop lets you bring in all of those stompboxes you've come to love.
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Pure Analog "Recto Direct" Recording Circuitry (no digital modeling) / 6x12AX7
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Brit; Channel 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Controls per Channel — Bright Switch and Pad Switch (Channel 1)
- Live Bright/Warm Record Voice Switch (Channel 2)
- Record Output Level Control
- "Live" Output Control (over all channels)
- Solo Level Control
- Parallel FX Loop w/Stereo Returns & Mix Control1 Smart Power Function Trigger (Controls Smart Power Modes on Select MESA Power Amps — "Deep, Half Drive or Modern")
- Independent Stereo Main & Recording Outputs
- External Switching Inputs
- 2-button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 and Solo)
- Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for U.S. shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.