Pro-level Audio Restoration Software
Critical audio restoration projects demand powerful tools. That's why forensic audio experts and post-production engineers rely on iZotope RX Advanced. Like a photo editor, RX Advanced paints away buzz, clicks, hiss, and more with a single mouse gesture. It's a must-have for post work, and version 6 ups the ante with modules that eliminate lav mic de-rustle, dialog isolation, and low-end wind rumble. It's also a huge asset for producers, thanks to new music-optimized tools that wipe out mic bleed, sibilance, mouth clicks, breaths, and other recurrent problems. You can even repair multiple files simultaneously with the new Composite View. Enhance. Restore. Repair. If it's broken, RX 6 Advanced can fix it.
This is a special offer for users of iZotope RX 1-5 Advanced to upgrade to RX 6 Advanced at a reduced cost. Call your Sales Engineer for more details.
iZotope RX 6 Advanced includes all of the powerful tools in RX 6:
- Composite View removes unwanted sounds captured with multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.
- De-bleed eliminates headphone bleed from acoustic guitar tracks, click track bleed from vocal takes, and solves other signal bleed problems.
- De-ess tames overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology.
- Mouth De-click gets rid of distracting mouth noises.
- Spectral Repair visually paints away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise is fine-tuned for vocals, reducing unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-plosive repairs unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise reduces amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-click cleans up vinyl clicks, softens up clicky bass guitars, and more. A new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click directly within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip patches up digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-hum removes ground loop hum and line noise.
- and more!
As well as these exclusive Advanced-only features:
- De-rustle eliminates lavalier mic rustle from dialog with a single click.
- Dialog Isolate extracts dialog from loud environments with background sounds like clanging plates in a restaurant, traffic noise, and machinery.
- De-wind removes low-frequency wind rumble from location dialog.
- Ambience Match fills in the constant background noise under constructed sentences and ADR lines.
- EQ Match imparts the EQ profile of one file to another, great for matching ADR to location dialog.
- and more!
Enhanced options for audio pros
There's a reason why RX Advanced has been used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows. Advanced-only features make it a tremendously powerful tool. It saves post-production engineers hours of valuable time, with modules such as De-rustle, that eliminate lavalier mic rustle from dialog, while De-wind removes low-frequency wind rumble from location dialog. EQ Match creates consistent sonics between two different dialog recordings, while Ambience Match fills in the constant background noise under constructed sentences and ADR lines. RX Advanced 6's Dialog Isolate module can even extract dialog from loud environments with background sounds like clanging plates in a restaurant, traffic noise, and machinery!
Intuitive, comprehensive interface
You don't have to be a power user to harness the full potential of RX 6 Advanced. At Sweetwater, one of the things we've come to appreciate about iZotope products is that no matter how much they can do, they're still easy to navigate and use. For example, RX 6 Advanced's unique graphical spectrogram display isn't just easy to read; it makes isolating humming and buzzing positively intuitive. What few fine controls you need are user-friendly and resemble graphic editing tools. What's more, most operations are entirely automated, which takes the stress and guesswork out of audio restoration.
Seamless studio integration
RX 6 Advanced integrates seamlessly with your DAW or NLE timeline via RX Connect, and Avid Pro Tools and Media Composer support makes for an efficient post-production workflow. But no matter what host software you use, iZotope RX 6 Advanced is essential for anyone who works with production audio. It will help you deliver better-sounding projects.
iZotope RX 6 Advanced Audio Editor Features:
- NEW Cutting-edge modules tackle lavalier mic de-rustle, dialog isolation, and low-end wind rumble
- NEW Music-optimized tools remove mic bleed, sibilance, mouth clicks, breaths, and other common irritants
- NEW Composite View for repairing multiple files at once
- NEW Machine learning technology and Advanced-only tools
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues
- Built-in processors for essential audio production
- Includes enhanced options for audio professionals
- Multiple workflow options fit your production style