Upgrade Your Drums with This Next-gen Trigger!
Perfect for snares and other drums that demand dual-zone triggering, the Roland RT-30HR drum trigger is designed to detect both head and rim strikes. This next-gen drum trigger's self-guided mount lets it attach simply and securely to virtually any drum hoop out there, including modern inward-curved designs. Its ultra-low-profile design keeps it out of harm's way, and the RT-30HR's fiberglass-reinforced ABS body can easily withstand the occasional stray stick. You're going to love what this RT-30HR can do for you, whether you're tracking MIDI in the studio with Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module or creating a cool custom hybrid kit with a V-Drum or SPD series controller.
Roland RT-30HR Dual Drum Trigger Features:
- In ideal trigger for playing electronic sources and capturing MIDI from acoustic drums
- Dual head/rim trigger is perfect for snares and other drums that require rim detection
- Self-guided mount easily installs on drum hoops, including modern inward-curving styles
- Ultra-low profile and side-mounted trigger output jack allow for tight mounting configurations
- Rugged fiberglass-reinforced ABS body easily withstands the occasional stray stick
- Compatible with Roland's TM-2, TD-series V-Drums modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Comes complete with TRS connection cable