The Jackson Rhoads RRXMG solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude - sonically and visually. With the RRXMG, you get thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain - courtesy of the through-body maple neck, Floyd Rose double-locking vibrato, and two EMG active humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of a fat-fretted compound-radius fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without fear of bend fret-out. This axe will command attention wherever you wield it. With its attention-grabbing looks and sound, the Jackson Rhoads RRXMG is your new weapon of choice.Jackson Rhoads RRXMG at a Glance:
- Compound-radius = the best of both worlds
- Through-body maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece = prodigious sustain
- If looks could kill...
The Jackson Rhoads RRXMG sports a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius thet keeps things nice and confortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.Through-body maple neck and Floyd Rose = prodigious sustain and divebomb-ability
From bow to stern, the Jackson Rhoads RRXMG is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a through-body maple neck - a proven sustain-enhancing construction method - and a Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point vibrato. Top that off with two ferocious active EMG humbuckers, and you've got a recipe for slippery-pitch expressiveness - with rock-solid tuning stability and endless sustain.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, Sweetwater has your axe. The Rhoads body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock and Sharkfin position inlays, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson Rhoads RRXMG is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction. Exactly what you've been looking for, right?Jackson Rhoads RRXMG Features:
- Basswood Rhoads body with gloss polyurethane finish
- Through-Body maple speed neck with tilt-back scarf joint headstock
- 12" to 16" compound-radius for your chording comfort and shredding facilitation
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid Sharkfin position inlays
- Jackson's distinctive pointy in-line headstock
- EMG 81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) active humbuckers
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking 2-point vibrato
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Black knurled metal dome control knobs