Additive Synthesis for Your Reason Rig!
There's really only one kind of synthesis missing from Reason: additive synthesis... until now! Propellorhead's Parsec Spectral Synthesizer gives you all of the futuristic additive synth sounds you could ask for and a whole lot more. We're talking about two independent sound engines, each with 1,024 oscillators and a ton of effects, modulation options, and other sound-sculpting goodies. One of the things we really dig about this Reason Rack Expansion here at Sweetwater is that in caters to a wide range of synth nut. Although it has tons of waveforms, sound-generation algorithms, and modifiers to choose from, Parsec's controls are remarkably easy to use. Whether you're just checking out additive synthesis for the first time or you wrote the book on the subject, you'll love Parsec.
Rack Extensions offer the flexibility of plug-ins, without the headaches
Those of us at Sweetwater who love Reason are thrilled with Rack Extensions because they give you the flexibility of plug-ins, without jeopardizing Reason's amazing stability or getting in the way of it's hardware-style workflow. You get great-sounding, cutting-edge instruments and effects that integrate perfectly into the rest of Reason's modules, as though they've always been a part of the program. What you don't get are quirky behaviors, instability, nasty crashes, version compatibility issues, and authorization aggravations. Enjoy a seamless Reason plug-in experience, with Propellerhead Rack Extensions for Reason.Parsec Additive Synthesis Reason Rack Extension Features:
- An easy way to add powerful additive synthesis to your Reason rig
- 1024 oscillators per voice (512 per generator) provide massively complex sound-shaping capabilities
- 12 algorithms cover simple waveforms to the spectral content of vibrating strings and complex overtone series.
- Each sound engine includes 2 modifiers, and each modifier features 22 algorithm options provide additional sound-shaping
- Extensive modulation options and filtering add even more sound creation flexibility
- Feed any sound into Parsec to turn it into a killer vocoder
- Rack Extension format integrates directly into Reason 6.5 and later