The Jackson Rhoads RR24XT solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude - sonically and visually. With the RR24XT, you get thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain - courtesy of the through-body maple neck, strings-thru-body tailpiece, and two toasty humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of a fat-fretted compound-radius fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without fear of bend fret-out. This axe will command attention wherever you wield it. With its attention-grabbing looks and sound, the Jackson Rhoads RR24XT is your new weapon of choice.Jackson Rhoads RR24XT at a Glance:
- Compound-radius = the best of both worlds
- Through-body maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece = prodigious sustain
- If looks could kill...
The Jackson Rhoads RR24XT sports a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius thet keeps things nice and confortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.Through-body maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece = prodigious sustain
From bow to stern, the Jackson Rhoads RR24XT is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a through-body maple neck - a proven sustain-enhancing construction method - and a strings-thru-body tailpiece. Top that off with two attitude-laden Duncan Designed humbuckers, and you've got a recipe for endless sustain.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, Sweetwater has your axe. The Rhoads body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock and Sharkfin position inlays, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson Rhoads RR24XT is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction. Exactly what you've been looking for, right?Jackson Rhoads RR24XT Features:
- Basswood Rhoads body with gloss polyester finish
- Through-Body maple speed neck with tilt-back scarf joint headstock
- 12" to 16" compound-radius for your chording comfort and shredding facilitation
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid Sharkfin position inlays
- Jackson's distinctive pointy in-line headstock
- Duncan Designed alnico HB102N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB102B (bridge) humbuckers
- TonePros fully adjustable bridge; strings-thru-body
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Black knurled metal dome control knobs