Save $170 with This Incredible Microphone Package!
The Royer R-121 offers you a warm, realistic tone and flat frequency response that have made it a modern classic. This incredible package not only provides you with this legendary mic, but you also get an innovative shockmount to suspend and decouple it. Get a wonderfully musical, extremely robust ribbon mic and super-slim shockmount - and save money - with this microphone package from Sweetwater!
Royer R-121 Microphone Package at a Glance:
- Royer R-121 ribbon mic captures pure, natural sound
- Royer RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock is a high-tech shockmount that won't wear out
Royer ribbon microphones are simply wonderful! Royer Labs has even been given a Grammy award for their outstanding ribbon mics! In the words of the Academy, these mics are "revolutionary and moved the art of recording forward." The R-121 can be used on everything from guitar amps and percussion to woodwind and acoustic instruments. Vocals? You bet. The R-121 is a wonderful must-have whether you're looking for just one microphone to do it all or another flavor to add to your locker.Royer RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock is a high-tech shockmount that won't wear out
Free from rubber bands, bungee cords, or synthetic bushings, the Royer RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock decouples your mic from any standard microphone stand via an innovative spring-tensioned suspension harness. This slim shockmount makes mic positioning easy, even in tight spaces. The adjustable grip and felt-lined interior hold your microphone securely, without threatening its finish.Royer R-121 Microphone Package Features:
- Microphone package with Royer R-121 dynamic ribbon mic and RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock shockmount
- High SPL capabilities
- No internal active electronics to overload or produce distortion up to maximum SPL rating
- Extremely low residual noise
- Ribbon element is not affected by heat or humidity
- Absence of high-frequency phase distortion
- Equal sensitivity from front or back of element
- Consistent frequency response regardless of distance
- Field replaceable ribbon transducer