Let SKB Haul Your Gear!
SKB's R106 will protect your gear while making setup and teardown easier than ever. With a 10U slanted rackmount on top, over a 6U rackmount in front, the R106 is the perfect case for bands that haul their own PA gear. Not only can you rackmount your rackable mixer, you can add the SKB AV-8 shelf for a solid laptop shelf! The roto-molded design gives the R106 an appalling amount of strength, and due to the stackable design it's the ideal case for schools and churches that may need to store a lot of equipment in a tight space. For security, two locking TSA trigger latches keep your lid where it should be. Factor in the side access ports for cable routing, and the removable rear panel for quick access to your gear, and you've got a seriously useful case that won't let you down.SKB R106 Features at a Glance:
- Roto-molded design for superior strength and endurance
- One-piece, Linear Medium Density Polyethylene base gives you the confidence to stack 'em up!
- SKB-patented TSA locking trigger latches keep the lid where it needs to be while providing easy access
- Cable access ports for easy cable routing make setup and teardown a breeze
- Optional shelf is availabe for a secure laptop/mixer platform