A Wireless System With a Legendary Vocal Stage Mic
Thanks to its streamlined operation, the Shure QLXD24/SM58 handheld wireless microphone system is an excellent solution for wireless vocals in midsized presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Featuring pristine 24-bit digital audio and remarkably efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD24/SM58 will give you clear, uninterrupted, worry-free performance. Incredibly easy to set up, the QLXD24/SM58 wireless system's receiver finds open frequencies and deploys them to its transmitter with the push of a button. Featuring an interchangeable SM58 microphone capsule, the Shure QLXD24/SM58 handheld wireless microphone system will set you free!
Interchangeable microphone capsules offer awesome flexibility
This Shure QLXD2 system comes stock with the legendary SM58 capsule, but it offers the choice of interchangeable SM86, Beta 58A, and Beta 87A capsules (available separately), which provides you with amazing flexibility. The SM86's condenser design brings studio quality to quiet, nuanced performances. The Beta 58A capsule's supercardioid design excels at keeping outside sounds at bay in a noisy environment. The Beta 87A combines condenser and supercardioid designs for studio-quality sound with maximum isolation. And the SM58 — well, it's the most popular vocal microphone on the face of the planet!
One-touch sync function provides easy setup
The Shure QLXD24/SM58 handheld transmitter takes all of the guesswork out of locating open frequencies. At Sweetwater, we appreciate how the QLXD24/SM58 quickly syncs with the push of a button when used with a Shure QLXD4 digital wireless receiver, ensuring efficient, trouble-free setup.
QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Utilizing transparent 24-bit digital audio, AES-256 encryption, and networked control options, Shure QLX-D wireless systems provide you with defined, streamlined performance. Transmitters are available in a variety of form factors including handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on. You can also combine the various form factors for an incredibly versatile combo wireless setup. Various power options are available, including the Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Sporting 64MHz of tuning bandwidth, Shure QLX-D systems are solid, easy-to-use wireless solutions.
Shure QLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features:
- Interchangeable microphone capsules offer amazing flexibility (SM58 capsule is included)
- Over 120dB of dynamic range provide ample headroom
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- One-touch sync function for easy setup
- LCDs provide easy-to-navigate menus and controls
- Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Audio and RF LED meters let you monitor levels and signal strength
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Mac, PC, and iOS-compatible for remote operation
- Rugged construction provides durability