Next Generation RTA for Your DAW!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Looking for the Bentley of RTA software? Flux's Pure Analyzer Essential is it! If you need to be able to instantly analyze audio from any source, then nothing will do the trick as well as Flux's Pure Analyzer Essential. Pure Analyzer Essential provides you with basic metering and real-time spectrum analysis, as well as spectrogram, vector scope, nebula stereo projection, and oscilloscope displays - all in absolutely stunning visual detail! In fact, Pure Analyzer Essential provides you with such in-depth, visually intense graphical analysis, that you'll probably want to use a dedicated workstation to run it.
Fortunately, Pure Analyzer Essential includes Flux's Sample Grabber plug-in. Just run the Pure Analyzer Essential host software on a graphic-accelerated computer within your network, and then insert the Sample Grabber plug-in on the channels you need to analyze. From there, analyzing your tracks is as easy as selecting them right from the Pure Analyzer Essential host program. Metering, frequency saturation, phase alignment, magnitude dynamics - every analysis tool you need is instantly available when you need it. When you really need to get in depth with your audio, you need Flux's Pure Analyzer Essential!Flux Pure Analyzer Essential RTA Software and Plug-in System Features at a Glance:
- Extremely detailed way to get an in-depth visual representation of your audio
- Ideal for checking frequency saturation, phase alignment, stereo projection, and more
- Provides mono and stereo analysis for audio with sample rates up to 384kHz
- Network support allows you to run Pure Analyzer Essential on a dedicated workstation and collect audio from any DAW on another system
- Password protection keeps your networked audio secure
- Local analysis for incoming audio from any DAW that supports AAX, VST, or AU plug-ins
- Extremely efficient OpenGL-based graphics rendering engine provides up to 120 fps graphic display
- Independent display and time-code frame rates
- Auto-pause controlled by user-defined threshold
- Bastic features include: metering, selectable weighting filters, real-time spectrum analysis, spectrogram display, vector scope, front-projection nebula stereo display, and oscilloscope analysis