The Last Short Mic Stand You'll Ever Need!
Whether you're a gigging musician, a professional technical director, or a working engineer, if you're looking for outstanding value and long-term durability in a short-scale, boom-equipped microphone stand, then look no further than the Pro-T-Short-T stand from Ultimate Support. Like the rest of Ultimate Support's Pro Series stands, the Pro-T-Short-T is a workhorse-quality stand that's strong, reliable, and easy to use. The Pro-T-Short-T features field-replaceable parts and a comfortable quarter-turn clutch that won't slip in the middle of a show. A scratch-resistant, ultra-strong powder-coat finish keeps rust at bay and shrugs off the impact and the scrapes that would leave visible marks on other similarly priced stands. And you can collapse its highly stable tripod base to store the Pro-T-Short-T even in limited spaces.
What makes an excellent microphone stand? Is it the durability of its tubing? Is it the smoothness and the reliability of its clutch? Or does the secret lie in the practical details, such as field-replaceable parts and universal threading? Whatever the answer may be, Ultimate Support's Pro Series stands have it all! Oversized steel tubing and thick rubber feet make the Pro-T-Short-T one of the most durable short-scale stands on the market. A black powder-coat finish eliminates glare onstage and keeps it looking new. You'll love the Pro-T-Short-T's super-smooth and incredibly strong clutch (especially if you've ever had to deal with budget stands that constantly sag over during performances), and its counterweighted Ulti-Boom features a high-friction rotation hub for maximum stability. And if you damage or wear out part of your Pro-T-Short-T, don't worry — almost all of its parts are easily field replaceable.Ultimate Support Pro-T-Short-T Short Mic Stand with Telescoping Boom Features at a Glance:
- Short height is ideal for miking amps and drums
- Durable construction includes oversized steel tubing and a powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty, secure quarter-turn clutch provides a firm, slip-free grip
- Telescoping Ulti-Boom features a high-friction rotation hub and metal counterweight
- Patented Universal Mic Attachment accepts mic clips with either U.S. or metric threading
- Ultra-stable die-cast tripod base collapses for easy storage in tight spaces
- Height: 19.3"-30" (490mm-760mm)
- Weight: 8.35 lbs.
- Telescoping Ulti-Boom Length: 18.9"-34.6" (480mm-880mm)