ProMIX - when you need "just a couple more"
ARTcessories - a full line of clever, affordable processing tools for live sound, stage, and studio. The ARTcessories line is designed to deliver solutions for a number of audio needs - like having phantom power, having one or two more mixing channels, testing cables, headphone processing, preamplification for microphones and turntables, and many more real-world applications. With their affordable prices and simple design, the new line of ARTcessories will satisfy the needs of working musicians and sound engineers everywhere.
Problem: You need to add 3 mics to a mixer, which only has one available channel.
Solution: Insert a ProMIX between the mics and the mixer.
Each mic channel on the ProMIX has phantom power, low-frequency cut selectable via DIP switches plus a level control. The balanced XLR line output can be connected to a mic input on the mixer, and headphones or a powered monitor can be connected to the Phone/Aux output. And if AC power is not available, the ProMIX runs on batteries as well.ART ProMix features:
- 3 low-impedance XLR mic channels
- 3 level controls
- 3 phantom power on/off DIP switch e s
- 3 low - f re q u e n cy cut on/off DIP switch e s
- A low-impedance balanced XLR line output
- Stereo 1/4" Phones/Aux. output
- Clip LED (fires 3dB below the onset of clipping)
- On/off Power switch, with LED
- Power: 18V DC (Adapter included)
- Output Phantom Power: 12V DC
- Optional 2 x 9V Battery Power yields 18V Phantom Power
- Low Cut: -3dB @ 100Hz
- Input and Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- T H D: 0. 0 2 %
- Max Output Level: + 1 4 d B
- Max Input Level: - 1 4 d B
- Clip Headroom: 3 d B
- Max Gain: + 6 0 d B
- Dimensions: 5.625 x 3.75 x 1.75 inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 2lb (0.91kg)