Stabilize Power Line Fluctuations!
Voltage sags (below the standard RMS value of 120 volts) are often caused by power-hungry appliances that draw more power (over 1800 watts) than your studio was designed to support. This can have a direct effect on professional studio components, including amplifiers which require high power levels to operate at optimum performance level.
As a result, sound can lose tone and clarity. Amplifiers change gain structure which results in easy-to-hear distortions. They also won't deliver peak power, dropping from 100 watts to as low as 60 watts. Your professional gear is very power hungry, too, often drawing twice as much power as a computer and other high analog components combined. This causes even more voltage sags and ultimately, compromised studio gear performance.
With the AVS 2000 PRO, all your high power devices will maintain the stability needed to deliver peak power and performance. You'll enjoy the smoothest, most natural sound and tone. And thanks to AVS 2000 PRO's sequential turn-on feature, your high power loads can operate at peak performance without causing unnecessary electrical stress that can often pop a circuit breaker or damage your components.Monster Power Pro AVS 2000:
- Provides consistent 120V output when AC input fluctuates from 80-140V.
- Three easy-to-read digital meters for simultaneous monitoring of incoming voltage, amperage draw, and voltage correction.
- Automatically protects connected equipment in the event of extended over-voltage.
- Visual indicators for ground, line, neutral, surge protection, normal/abnormal voltage, and switched outlet statuses.
- Color-coded high current outlets - 4 programmable, sequentially switched, and 2 unswitched.
- Heavy duty, extra-long high current 8 ft. Monster PowerLineTM 300 cord for optimum power delivery.
- 24k gold plated contacts on grounded plug for maximum conductivity.
- Accepts 3 to 30 volt DC turn-on capacity for remote operation and custom installations.
- Component-width chassis with built-in rack mounts and handles.
- 19" w X 15.75" d X 7" h (without rear-mounting brackets) - 64 lbs.