A Quality Condenser for Studio or Stage!
Audio-Technica's Pro 37 is a small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that excels in a variety of studio and live situations. Its wide frequency response and high SPL capacity make it ideal for miking guitars or overhead drums as well as vocal performances.Audio-Technica Pro 37 at a Glance:
- Versatile professional mic for studio or live sound
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range, plus high SPL capacity
- Operates on 11 - 52 volts phantom power for compatibility with inexpensive mixers
Versatile professional mic for studio or live sound
The Pro 37 offers excellent performance and value in a condenser mic. It gives you great reproduction of acoustic guitars - both in the studio and onstage - as well as pro-quality pickup in overhead drums situations or on acoustic pianos. Plus, the Pro 37 functions well as a vocal mic, both for solo performance and recording choirs.
Wide frequency response and dynamic range, plus high SPL capacity
With a frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz, the Pro 37 can capture extended low frequencies as well as airy highs from any source you use it on. A low-mass condenser element provides superb transient response for clean, tight lows. Ins maximum input SPL of 141dB means the Pro 37 can stand up to close miking vocals or even amplified instruments, while its 112dB dynamic range gives you plenty of room for dynamically diverse performances.
Operates on 11 - 52 volts phantom power for compatibility with inexpensive mixers
Many inexpensive mixers offer inconsistent phantom power output. The Pro 37 doesn't care! It can operate on phantom power voltages ranging from 11 to 52 volts DC, so you can use it with confidence even on an unfamiliar house mixer. The Pro 37 is also built for years of use, with a gold-plated XLR connector for corrosion-resistant contacts. Its low profile also makes the Pro 37 easy to place and inconspicuous onstage.
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes AT8405a stand clamp, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, windscreen and protective pouch
- Requires +48V phantom power