100% Professional Disc Publisher!
If you need to print hundreds of professional-quality CDs or DVDs on a weekly basis, here's one of the most cost-effective ways to get the job done. The Microboards Print Factory Pro is designed specifically for people with your needs. It combines the best of Microboards quality and HP inkjet technology to give you an ultra-efficient disc printing solution. By using separate C, M, Y, and K ink cartridges, the Print Factory Pro wastes virtually no ink. One complete set of CMYK ink cartridges can easily produce up to 1,500 discs, bringing your cost per disc down to about 11-18 cents, including full color and full coverage printing. Disc designs utilizing partial coverage-only could have a cost-per-disc as low as 2 cents, and with throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour!
The included software suite makes label design simple, allowing you to import straight from your favorite design software. Both the Print Factory Pro and the included software are Mac and PC compatible. When you're ready to print, just load up to 100 discs onto its spindle, start printing, and walk away - the Print Factory Pro requires no supervision whatsoever. If you're looking for the perfect way to produce over 250 discs per week, without paying extravagant printing costs, then the Microboards Print Factory Pro is perfect for you!Microboards Print Factory Pro CD/DVD Printer Features at a Glance:
- Capacity: 100 discs
- Typical hourly throughput: 250+ discs
- Ink cartridges: 4 cartridges (C, M, Y, K)
- Printing technology: HP thermal inkjet
- Discs per cartridge set: 850-1,500
- Cost per disc: Approximately 11-18 cents (full-color, full coverage)
- Print resolution: 4,800 dpi
- Label design software: SureThing (PC)
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP SP2 (32-bit only) Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) Mac 10.4.7, 10.5 or 10.6
- Minimum processor: P4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum RAM: 512MB required, 1GB recommended
- Hard drive requirements: 7,200 RPM IDE or SATA
- Connectivity: USB 2.0