SONAR Power Studio - Real Tools Made Simple
With the SONAR Power Studio 250, Cakewalk has taken their unparalleled PC expertise and focused it on providing a reliable, great-sounding audio interface designed to form the perfect USB music production system in conjunction with SONAR DAW software. With the new SONAR Power Studio 250, you can record, edit, and mix audio and MIDI with instruments and effects.Cakewalk SONAR Power Studio 250 At a Glance:
- Cakewalk SPS-25 24-bit/96kHz USB audio and MIDI interface
- SONAR Studio Edition DAW software
- Added Bonus Software
- MIDI capability and ACID support for quick backing tracks
Cakewalk SPS-25 24-bit/96kHz USB audio and MIDI interface
With the Power Studio's SPS-25 interface you can record great-sounding audio and plug in your favorite MIDI keyboard to start building your musical masterpiece right away. The SPS25 is loaded with two preamps which power two XLR/TRS combo jacks to support a variety of input options. These professional-grade preamps with a built-in limiter are capable of providing +48V phantom power, and the SPS-25 can output a +4dBu balanced output for connection to other outboard devices. Your audio can then be mixed using SONAR with 29 professional audio effects and eight MIDI effects. Thanks to SONAR's cutting edge, end-to-end 64-bit double precision floating point audio engine, you can achieve the highest quality mixes.
SONAR Studio Edition
Grammy and Emmy Award winning musicians, producers, composers, sound designers, and engineers around the world turn to SONAR daily to fire their inspiration and deliver professional results. Transform your musical dreams into professional finished productions with SONAR 5 today. Designed for project studios and aspiring professionals, SONAR 5 Studio Edition is built upon the same core engine and feature set of [url=http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SonarPro]SONAR 5 Producer Edition[/url] offering a complete solution for recording, arranging, editing, and mixing your audio productions-all in a tightly integrated work space.
- Record and edit unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI
- Loop record live audio and MIDI to track layers
- Use comping tools to assemble the perfect take
- Create backing tracks with MIDI groove clips and ACID-format loops
- Includes 28 audio effects, 8 MIDI effects, 5 virtual instruments
- Expand your sounds with VST, DirectX, and ReWire plug-ins
- Flexible mixing console with on-the-fly bussing, Track Icons, more
- Get higher-quality mixes with SONAR's 64-bit double precision floating point engine (even on 32-bit computers)
- One-click recall of every element of a sound: mix, effect, instrument settings using Track Templates
- Integrate hardware-based MIDI devices and control surfaces from Roland, Tascam, Mackie, and others
Added Bonus Software
With Roland's V-Vocal VariPhrase technology you can create perfect vocal takes with pitch correction, phrase adjustment, harmonization, and more. Plus, the included AmpliTube LE guitar amp simulator gives you great guitar tones. You also get five built-in software instruments including the Roland TTS-1 and Roland Groovesynth, and with this kind of creative power at your fingertips, your imagination will be your only boundary.
MIDI capability and ACID support for quick backing tracks
The MIDI inputs on the interface allow for easy connection of your favorite MIDI device. The ability to use ACID loops plus MIDI capability make building backing tracks a snap. Couple the MIDI tools and ACID-friendly software with the Roland virtual instruments and your backing band will know no bounds when it comes to creative sounds.
- 24-bit/96kHz sample conversion
- 2 preamps
- In: 2 x XLR/TRS (combo)
- phantom power