More Versatile and Powerful Than Ever Before
The first thing Sweetwater guitarists noticed about the original Pollinator germanium fuzz pedal was how well it nailed those Hendrix-style tones and the remarkable amount of headroom it had to offer. But with roughly double output and headroom, the Pollinator V2 picks up where the older design left off. An external Bias knob lets you dial in the power to the Pollinator V2's hand-matched germanium AC128 transistors for smooth or spitting fuzz tones. And the addition of a gain control on the Pollinator V2 dials in the pre-gain of the pedal, interacting with the fuzz for any shade of dirt you desire.
JHS Pollinator V2 Fuzz Guitar Effect Features:
- Vintage-style germanium fuzz with a wide range of tones
- 4-knob layout dials in slight overdrive to over-the-top fuzz
- Twice the headroom and volume of the original Pollinator
- Hand-matched germanium AC128 transistors
- Bias control from smooth and fluid to spitting and aggressive