Elegant studio furniture from Sterling Modular!
NOTE: Does not include Speaker Platforms or Drop-down Keyboard Tray.
The Sterling Modular Plan D studio desk is perfect for studios that utilize small-format consoles, like the Digidesign Command 8 or 003, Mackie Onyx and 1600 series consoles, and many other desktop-style mixers. Perfect for DAW-based setups, the Plan D is designed with a lowered rear shelf that lets you drop LCD monitors down, lowering the acoustical profile of the overall console, and allowing the center speaker of a 5.1 system to fire with less obstruction. Take control of your control room with Plan D!Sterling Modular Plan D Console Features:
- Space for two 21" computer monitors.
- No center lower rack section for more legroom
- Front Desktop width (front) 47.25"
- Front Desktop width (front center section) 20 23/32"
- Center Mid Desktop depth 13 1/4"
- Console width (rear corners) 90 15/16"
- Console depth (max) 51 3/8"
- Low Rear Shelf Depth 8"
- 24 total rackspaces in the desk bays
- 12 total rackspaces in the lower front bays
- 12 total rackspaces in the lower rear bays