The Ideal Miking System for Your Piano!
Mic your live piano the right way — and the easy way! You know how difficult it can be to properly mic a piano in the live environment or in the studio. Clunky mic stands, feedback issues, and signal bleed from other instruments can get in the way of great sound. That's why Earthworks designed the elegant, amazing-sounding PianoMic Touring System. You get a collapsible, telescoping bar that fits inside your piano plus two premium gooseneck-mounted mini condenser mics. The result? The PianoMic Touring System gives you incredible sound, easy adjustability, and a miking solution that can't be seen outside the piano when the lid is down!
In addition to a low visual profile, the PianoMic Touring System gives you the added benefit of drastically reduced feedback and incredibly low signal bleed from other instruments. The two High Definition mics can be adjusted on their gooseneck mounts, or you can actually move the bar to get your optimum piano sound. What's more, Earthworks included a handy (mic stand-mountable) electronics box for the mics in the PianoMic Touring System. This entire system fits into a conveniently sized carrying case, so it's easy to transport.Earthworks PianoMic System Features at a Glance:
- Frequency Response: 9Hz-40kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional (random incidence)
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa (-36 dBV/Pa)
- Peak Acoustic Output: 148 dB SPL
- Output: XLR-3 (pin 2+)
- Min. Output Load: 600 ohms between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dBA
- Mic Gooseneck Length: 4.875" (12cm)
- Two microphones, bar, electronics box (with carrying pouch), carrying case, user manual, and demo CD included
- Dimensions: 64" fully extended, 46" fully collapsed
- Requires +48V phantom power