Smooth, Vintage-style Phasing Done Right!
Add an MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 to your pedalboard and instantly transport your tone back to the early days of rock, when shimmering chords and warbling leads were giving creative guitarists the fuel they needed to redefine modern music. True to the specs of the original Phase 90 model that MXR made up until the late '70s, the Script Phase 90 gives you both the expansive headroom and exceptional clarity that made this such a popular effect, plus the warmth and smoothness those old circuit designs were known for. Top it off with an original orange paint job and script logo, and the only way you can tell the original apart from the reissue MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 is the handy status LED.
One knob is all you need to dial in a huge range of vintage phase effects
True to the classic MXR Phase 90 design, this Custom Shop Script Phase 90 lets you define a wide range of classic phasing effects with the twist of just a single knob. At about 9 o'clock, the Script Phase 90 dishes out a smooth and mellow modulation that adds a nice and subtle accent to your sound - an excellent effect for rhythm playing. For something closer to a Leslie cab effect, just bump it up to about noon and tear loose. You can even achieve truly weird, avant garde effects that make great additional layers on recordings of shows with a full band. Like so many guitarists who have come before, once you discover the vintage sound the MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 has to offer, you'll never go without one again.MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 Guitar Effect Pedal Features:
- The classic sound of the original '60s-late '70s Phase 90 stompbox reborn
- Classic phasing effect with the headroom, smooth warmth, and reduced midrange swell of the original
- An ideal phase pedal for anything from metal to jazz
- One knob gives you control over a wide range of phase effects from mild to crazy
- Vintage orange paint and traditional script logo add classic touches
- Modern LED status light lets you know when the effect is engaged
- Also sounds great on your bass guitar