Be Heard Anywhere
The Fender Passport Mini two-channel portable PA packs great-sounding sound reinforcement in an amazingly compact and portable design. Whether you're a music educator or a street musician, you'll appreciate the flexibility and portability of the Passport Mini. You've got a channel for a microphone or line input, and another for an instrument input. With built-in effects for the instrument channel, this is the perfect portable solution for singer/songwriters. When you need amplified sound on the go, it's hard to beat the convenience of the Fender Passport Mini two-channel portable PA.
Fender Passport Mini Two-channel Portable PA at a Glance:
- Great for musicians on the go
- Record directly to your computer via USB
- A ton of features in a compact design
It almost goes without saying that the Fender Passport Mini is perfect for traveling musicians. You can use six C batteries for power when you're not near a wall plug. This is small, 7.5-pound amp is ridiculously easy to transport. But even if you're not a musician, and just need a way to address a lot of people all at once, it's hard to beat the simplicity of the Passport Mini.Record directly to your computer via USB
The Passport Mini sports a USB connection for your computer, passing speaker-emulated audio directly to your recording application. And with the free Fender FUSE software, you can add even more effects for more tonal options. So even if you're mainly using the Passport Mini for on-the-go performance, it's nice to know you can easily hook up to your computer and record your music when inspiration strikes.A ton of features in a compact design
There are a lot of very useful features packed into the Fender Passport Mini. The headphone output is speaker-emulated for more enjoyable private practicing. And there's a tap tempo button for the effects, allowing you to sync delay and modulation effects with the tempo of your music. Factor in the 1/8" aux input for your iPod, the convenient built-in tuner, and the metal handle that doubles as a tilt-back stand, and you'll see there's a lot to love about the Fender Passport Mini.Fender Passport Mini Two-channel Portable PA Features:
- Portable 2-channel PA with microphone, line, and instrument inputs
- Speaker-emulated USB output for computer recording
- Speaker-emulated headphone output doubles as a line-level output
- 6.5" speaker powered by 7 watts puts out surprisingly loud sound
- Built-in effects like reverb, chorus, delay, and more
- Convenient tilt-back stand for easy positioning
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or 6 C batteries (not included)
- Perfect for students, music educators, and street musicians
Be heard anywhere with the Fender Passport Mini!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.