Big-time PA Sound from a Very Portable Package!
When you need a powerful PA system that's truly portable, you need a Passport! This Passport 500 Pro system packs up easily and efficiently, but it doesn't skimp on the features. You get a built-in 8-channel mixer that's made to handle everything from vocals to instruments to music players. An onboard 500-watt power plant ensures a full, clean sound indoors and outdoors, while the compact speakers give you amazingly big sound. The Passport 500 Pro even includes a USB port, so you can play back audio with digital clarity and record performances with ease! Call your Sales Engineer today and find out more about the incredible Passport 500 Pro!
The Passport 500 Pro is small enough to travel easily, but it's powerful enough to give you plenty of sound when — and where — you need it. You'll also appreciate the 500-watt, 8-channel mixer; it's a lightweight wonder that has all the features you need (EQ and level controls, reverb, and a 20db pad) to sound great both indoors and out. It even includes a subwoofer output, so you can add your favorite powered subwoofer to the setup, for more low end. Call your Sales Engineer and find out what premum portable PA performance sounds like!Fender Passport 500 Pro Portable PA System Features:
- Amp Type: Class-D
- Inputs: Six Mic/Line inputs, Two Stereo inputs
- Output: 500 Watts Class-D Power Amp
- Line Out: 1/8" Mini Stereo Out, Subwoofer Out
- Speakers: 10" Woofer, 1.2" Horn Loaded Tweeter
- Channels: Eight (Six Mic/Line, Two Stereo)
- Phantom power on mic input channels
- LED indicators above each channel input
- 1/4" Subwoofer Output w/ 120hz High Pass Filter on Speaker Out
- Preamp out and power amp inserts
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Master Volume, System Tone, Level Control for each channel
- Reverb Send for each channel
- 20db pad on input channels
- Weight: 44 lbs.
Fender's Passport 500 Pro Gives you big, clear PA sound, from a package you can take practically anywhere!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.