Not Only A Songwriters Workstation, A Backup Band!
As a songwriting station or as a back-up band, you can be sure the Korg Pa50's performance will be truly musical. The Korg Pa50 combines enhanced sequencing functions, powerful performance features, custom backlit LCD, comprehensive arranging tools and Korg's impeccable sound quality.Korg Pa50 at a Glance:
- Excellent Sound and Instant Control
- Musical Styles
- Korg's Extensive Dual Sequencer
- Rich, Stereo Sound
Excellent Sound and Instant Control
Based on Korg's legendary TRITON synth engine the Korg Pa50 sound quality is second to none! Included with its 660 editable sound programs is a set of very expressive solo instruments, sampled with a natural vibrato. Four studio-quality effect processors are available on the Korg Pa50, and feature 89 different effect types. The Pa50 also features four assignable pads, an assignable footswitch, a joystick, sync start, fade in and out, tap tempo, accompaniment reset and other front panel functions, that Korg puts at your fingertips.
Each of the Korg Pa50's 304 editable Styles provides up to eight accompaniment parts - drums, bass, percussion and more - that respond interactively with your playing. Eight parts, four Variations, two Fills, two Intros and two Endings per Style provide all you need to create a natural-sounding performance. In addition to the eight parts that comprise a Style, up to four sounds are available on the Korg Pa50's keyboard as real-time parts. The Korg Pa50 can also store 160 user defined Performance settings, each instantly recalling the style, sounds, effects, panning, transposition and other settings assigned to each part.
Korg's Extensive Dual Sequencer
In addition to traditional real-time and step-time sequencing, the Pa50 also features Korg's unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to eight tracks of Style accompaniment and up to eight tracks of real time playing in a single pass. In performance, almost nothing beats the revolutionary XDS Dual Sequencer found in the Korg Pa50. Both models are GM and SMF compatible. Lyrics embedded in SMF sequences are shown in the Pa50's Display.
Rich, Stereo Sound
The Korg Pa50 features two dual cone speakers in a reflex cabinet and twin 15 Watt amplifiers.
- Effects: 4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (90 effect types).
- Programs: More than 660 programs (including GM level 2 programs).
- 32 drum kits.
- 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits.
- Styles: Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User).
- All reconfigurable; 8 accompaniment tracks.
- All Style Performances are programmable (includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style).
- Direct Floppy Disk/ Hard Disk access.
- Compatible with i-Series styles.
- 4 assignable pads + Stop button.
- 160 real-time Performances + up to 304 Styles Performances.
- Crossfade Dual Sequencer player - 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop, Pause, '<< Rew' and '>> FF' controls.
- Balance control.
- Lyrics are displayed on-screen.
- Jukebox Function.
- SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1).
- Song /Backing Sequence: Easy record - 16 tracks - SMF format.
- Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch.
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru.
- Floppy Disk: 3.5 inch (MS-DOSTM compatible).
- Display:Backlit custom LCD.
- Main Amplifier: 2x15 Watt.
- Speakers: 2 dual cone speakers (in Bass Reflex Box-
- Auto Loudness control).
- Audio Outputs: Left/mono, Right.
- Audio Inputs: Left/mono, Right.