Noise Canceling Headphones that Fit in Your Pocket!
Don't sacrifice your listening pleasure just because you're in a noisy environment! Sennheiser's PXC 250-IIs let you tune out the world around you and focus. PXC 250-IIs are the perfect traveling companions. Their slim and completely foldable design lets you pack them up into a pocket-sized form, and a locking mechanism keeps them tucked away safely. The same locking mechanism keeps them open, too, so they feel sturdy when you wear them. Best of all, PXC 250-II headphones feature Sennheiser's NoiseGard active noise canceling to block out background noise - a real bonus if you often listen to music in noisy environments such as buses, trains, or airplanes.
PXC 250-IIs are everything you'd expect from pair of Sennheiser headphones. Not only do PXC 250-IIs live up to Sennheiser's supurb build quality, but they're prime examples of the company's excellence in audio standards. A pair of Duofol diaphragms drive the mid- and higher-frequency ranges, and the PXC 250-II's punchy bass response comes from its bass tubes. Sennheiser even includes a full accessory kit with each pair of PXC 250-II headphones. They come with adapters to convert their 1/8" connecter to the standard 1/4" used by most professional audio gear and the split-mono 1/8" jacks found on airplanes, and you also get a soft belt pouch with an extra pocket.Sennheiser PXC 250-II Closed Stereo Headphones with NoiseGard Active Noise Compensation Features at a Glance:
- Dynamic stereo mini headphones
- Fold and flip compact design that locks in open and closed positions
- Soft belt pouch with extra pocket (7.3" x 4.1" x 1.6") included
- 5.9' Kevlar-reinforced oxygen-free copper cable with 1/8" jack plug
- Includes 1/4" stereo and 1/8" double mono jacks for airline audio
- Ideal for environments with consistent noise
- Switchable NoiseGard active noise compensation attenuates frequencies below 1kHz by up to -15dB
- Duofol diaphragms with spiral embossing for high-resolution sound
- Bass tube for powerful, punchy bass
- NoiseGard requires 2 AAA batteries for operation