Real Piano Sound, Great Features!
The Casio PX-800 88-key digital piano gives you amazing grand piano sound, advanced features, and a powerful stereo speaker system. 128-note polyphony gives the Casio PX-800 an incredibly natural feel, which is bolstered by its touch-sensitive keys and advanced filter. You also get onboard digital effects and signal-processing functions to help bring what you play to life. A recorder is built in, allowing you to record and play back up to five songs, while the 60-song music library gives you plenty of tunes to play along with on the Casio PX-800.Casio PX-800 88-key Digital Piano at a Glance:
- Real piano sound and feel
- Onboard effects and processors
- Built-in recorder and song library
Real piano sound and feel
Casio built incredibly realistic grand piano sound and feel into the PX-800. Its 88 touch-sensitive keys provide an incredibly expressive playing experience, while 128-note polyphony means that notes reverberate naturally without artificial cutoff during high-speed passages or performances using intensive damper pedal operations. An advanced filter lets notes decay naturally, giving you the realism of a true acoustic piano. A powerful 40-watt speaker system gives you olume and sound quality sufficient for a "real" piano experience.
Onboard effects and processors
The PX-800's incredibly realistic piano sounds are made even better with four different onboard reverbs, four types of chorus effects, DSP, and Acoustic Resonance and Brilliance functions. A metronome is also included, as well as adjustable tuning, MIDI In and Out, two pedal jacks for even more expression, two headphone jacks, and stereo out jacks. The PX-800 even includes an SD memory card slot, accomodating up to 1GB cards.
Built-in recorder, accompaniment and song library
Want to record your own composition in real time and hear it played back? The Casio PX-800 has the technology! Record, store, and play back up to five of your own songs. Built-in Flash memory lets you keep your songs onboard. Auto Accompaniment functions include 20 rhythms, different fingering and chord ranges, adjustable accompaniment volume, intros, fills, and adjustable tempos. If you enjoy playing along with other songs, the PX-800 includes a Music Library with 60 tunes. The song volume is adjustable.
- SD card slot
- Expanded song memory
- 88 keys (with Touch Response)
- Polyphony: 128 notes
- Tones: 162
- Effects: reverb (four types), chorus (four types), DSP, Acoustic Resonance, Brilliance (-3 to -1, 1 to 3)
- Auto Accompaniment
- Demo songs: 72
- Music Library with 60 tunes
- Real-time recording (up to five songs) and playback
- Number of Tracks - 2
- Capacity - Approx. 50,000 notes total
- Recording media: Built-in flash memory
- Pedals: Damper, Soft/Sostenuto (switchable)
- Tuning: A4 = 440.0Hz ± 50 cents (adjustable)
- MIDI: 16 Multi-timbre receive
- SD memory card slot (memory cards up to 1GB supported, larger capacity cards not supported)
- Headphones - Stereo standard jacks x 2
- Standard jacks x 2
- Pedal connector (for optional SP-30 only)
- Speakers - (12cm x 6cm oval) x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Output: 20W + 20W