A Drop-tuned Prog Machine!
The Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner Signature solidbody electric guitar adds a voice of authority to your drop tunings. Designed with Between the Buried and Me's guitarist Paul Waggoner and optimized for the rich, heavy tone that down-tuning produces, this electric guitar gives you an unbelievable amount of responsiveness, regardless of your tuning. A pair of signature Mojotone PW Hornet pickups give you the sonic palette you need to cover everything from pristine cleans to molten leads and beyond. Combined with coil tapping and a Lo-pro Edge tremolo, the Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner Signature guitar is ready to rule any stage.
Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner Signature Model Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Signature Mojotone pickups give you a wide array of tones
- Custom neck profile and Prestige fret-edge treatment provide a fluid playing experience
- Palm muting never felt so good with the Lo-pro Edge bridge
Ibanez's PWM100 Paul Waggoner signature guitar houses a pair of Mojotone PW Hornet pickups for a massive range of tones. The Ceramic-magnet bridge pickup and the Alnico-magnet neck pickup combine for a variety of sounds ranging from pristine cleans to chunky chords to heavy leads. You'll love the pick response and the coil-tapped tones that you can get out of the PWM100.Custom neck profile and Prestige fret-edge treatment provide a fluid playing experience
The 5-piece maple/bubinga neck on the Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner features a custom neck profile specified by Paul, which gives you effortless access to this solidbody electric guitar's entire fretboard. For even smoother playability, the PWM100 has received Ibanez's Prestige fret-edge treatment. This essentially rounds off the edges of the guitar's frets, providing you with unbelievably tight response and smooth left-hand fingering.Palm muting never felt so good with the Lo-pro Edge bridge
Whether you palm mute with precision or simply have a wild strumming style, few things are worse than getting hung up on your bridge during a furious performance. Guitar players at Sweetwater all agree the Ibanez Lo-pro Edge bridge gets out of the way of your playing while still serving up maximum expression and tuning stability. You'll barely know it's there, thanks to its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. And you'll have additional tuning stability thanks to the locking studs.Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner Signature Model Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature guitar of Between the Buried and Me's guitarist Paul Waggoner
- Factory tuned - 1C#, 2G#, 3E, 4B, 5F#, 6C#
- A pair of Mojotone PW Hornet pickups deliver a wide sonic range without mush
- Play expressively while maintaining your tuning stability with the Lo-pro Edge bridge
- Coil tap switch splits the pickup coils for single-coil tones
- Ash body with 5-piece maple/bubinga neck and rosewood fretboard offer great sustain and playability
- Hardshell case included