Small, Powerful, and USB-equipped!
The PV8 USB by Peavey is a small-format mixer with large-format potential for both the stage and the studio. It weighs under seven pounds, and its rugged, cast-metal housing is both durable and openly spaced for easy access to its controls. The PV8 USB is ready for a wide range of inputs, with four phantom powered RQ microphone inputs that boast reference-quality, low-noise performance (with an astonishing 0.0007% total harmonic distortion) and a pair of switchable, stereo line-level inputs. And each of the PV8 USB's six separate channels comes equipped with a 3-band equalizer, so you can really take hold of the sound of your mix.
What truly sets Peavey's PV8 USB apart from other small-format mixers is that, in addition to its remarkable sound quality, it also comes packed with useful extras. Each of the PV8 USB's channels has an independent FX send that routs signal to a high-quality stereo effects engine. The PV8 USB also has a selection of advanced routing options, including a pre-fader monitor send (with controls on each channel), as well as a USB port that can send either the main or tape outputs to your computer. And the PV8 USB's USB port can also rout 2-track audio from your computer to the main output for easy monitoring.Peavey PV8 USB Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4 Peavey RQ "reference-quality" low noise microphone inputs
- 1/4" TRS (balanced) connectors used for main outputs
- Channels 5/6 and 7/8 feature dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ, LED clip, and one pre-fader monitor send, and one post-fader effects send on all channels
- Phantom power on microphone inputs
- USB Port sends outputs to computer for recording and receives 2-track audio for monitoring
- Rugged, all metal design for extreme durability
- Weight (unpacked): 6.17lbs. (2.8kg)