Small, Powerful, and USB-equipped!
The PV6 USB by Peavey is a small-format mixer with large-format potential for both the stage and the studio. It weighs under six pounds, and its rugged, cast-metal housing is both durable and openly spaced for easy access to its controls. The PV6 USB is ready for a wide range of inputs, with four phantom powered RQ microphone inputs that boast reference-quality, low-noise performance (with an astonishing 0.0007% total harmonic distortion). In addition to XLR inputs, two channels can switch from a single XLR to a pair of switchable, stereo line-level inputs. And each of the PV6 USB's four separate channels comes equipped with an equalizer, so you can quickly dial in the mix.
In addition to its remarkable sound quality, the PV6 USB also has some useful extras. A contour control on the main output lets you quickly scoop the midrange frequencies while boosting the top and bottom — a real bonus on stage. The PV6 USB also has two advanced routing options: a stereo effects send (with controls on each channel) and a USB port that can send either the main or tape outputs to your computer. The PV6 USB's USB port can also rout 2-track audio from your computer to the main output for easy monitoring.
Peavey PV6 USB Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4 Peavey RQ "reference-quality" low-noise XLR microphone inputs
- Channels 3 and 5 accept stereo line inputs as well as mono XLR
- 3-band equalizer on channels 1-2, 2-band equalizer on channels 3 and 5
- Effects send with stereo output for each channel
- Global 48-volt phantom power lets you use most studio microphones
- Stereo output on 1/4" balanced connectors
- Weight (unpacked): 5.30 lbs. (2.404kg)