Compact Mixer with Great Features and Value Price!
It's hard to beat Peavey's PV 6 compact 6-channel mixer, when it comes to small-format desktop or live performance needs. Made of durable metal, Peavey's PV 6 mixer offers plenty of input and output routing options, including four phantom-powered microphone inputs, 1/4" inputs on each channel (stereo 1/4" inputs on 3/4 and 5/6), tape I/O, and effects send/return. For added flexibility, there are separate headphone, control room, and main outputs on the Peavey PV 6 compact mixer.Peavey PV 6 Compact 6-channel Mixer at a Glance:
- Provides the right inputs for most small-format desktop and live performance needs
- Effects send/return lets you bring in your favorite outboard gear
- Main outputs, control room outputs, headphone outputs, and tape outputs
Provides the right inputs for most small-format desktop and live performance needs
Peavey gave the PV 6 mixer an impressive collection of I/O - with an affordable price tag - making it the right fit for many desktop studios, bands, and live venues that need a reliable mixer, without a bunch of channels they're never going to use. Onboard the PV 6, there are four microphone preamplifiers that have selectable global phantom power, so you can use the PV 6 with condenser microphones. If you have stereo sources - maybe a keyboard or a drum machine - you can use channels 3/4 and 5/6's stereo 1/4" inputs to connect them. On the rear panel of the PV 6, tape inputs and outputs make it easy to connect up an iPod or CD player, or maybe the outputs of your laptop computer.
Effects send/return lets you bring in your favorite outboard gear
Use the PV 6 mixer's effects send/return to bring in your outboard processing gear. A knob on each channel lets you dictate how much of each channel goes to the 1/4"-equipped send output. Stereo return inputs feature a knob for blending in the level of the effect with the dry signal.
Main outputs, control room outputs, and headphone outputs, and tape outputs
When it comes to flexible outputs and monitoring options, the PV 6 is ready to handle nearly any small-format setup you need. Onboard, there are stereo main and control room outputs. The control room output is the same as the headphone mix, and is controlled by the same level knob. You can send the PV 6's tape input signal to the control room for monitoring, or you can send the outside source to the main mix by flipping a switch. What's more, the PV 6 also features tape output, so you can record signals to your portable recorder or sound card input.
- Perfect size for small-format studio and live performance needs
- Flexible assortment of I/O makes the PV 6 extremely versatile
- Four low-noise, RQ (Reference Quality) microphone preamplifiers
- Handy master contour EQ cuts mids while slightly boosting bass and treble
- Metal construction makes the PV 6 ready for years of studio and stage service
- Four phantom-powerable RQ (Reference Quality) low-noise microphone preamplifiers
- Channels 3/4 and 5/6 feature stereo 1/4" line inputs
- 3-band Equalizer on Channels 1 and 2
- 1 effects send with stereo output
- 1 stereo effects return
- Control room output
- Tape I/O on rear panel
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo main output on 1/4" balanced connectors
- Rugged console-style, metal design
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- W 7.625" x H 2.75" x D 9.75"