Incredibly High-powered Desktop Production
The Avid Pro Tools Mbox Pro takes the Mbox line to a level of professional music production power never known before! Avid pooled their top engineers to completely redesign the Pro Tools Mbox Pro from the ground up. The result is simply astounding! Fully equipped with top-shelf converters and four incredibly lucid preamps, the Pro Tools Mbox Pro sounds like no other audio interface on the market, and it sports incredible functions not found on other interfaces in its class. Loaded on each of the Pro Tools Mbox Pro's excellent-sounding preamps are the same Softclip limiters found on Avid's flagship HD series interfaces. Each preamp also has its own dedicated insert point, so integrating your favorite outboard gear couldn't be easier. On top of that, the Pro Tools Mbox Pro has enough analog outputs to accommodate several mixes or to even support full 5.1 surround mixing. And that's not all.
The Pro Tools Mbox Pro also has an onboard guitar tuner and a dedicated DSP engine for cue mixing with reverb. Now you can stay in tune without having to grab a tuner or fire up a plug-in. You can also add ambience, such as room reverb or a touch of slap delay, to vocals as you record, and you'll never have to worry about latency or dealing with outboard gear. An assignable multifunction button gives you fast access to software functions inside of Pro Tools.
Need to jump to a different DAW? No problem! New ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers allow the Pro Tools Mbox Pro to integrate easily with Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and most other Mac or PC DAWs. This Pro Tools Mbox Pro includes Pro Tools 11, the most powerful version of Pro Tools ever. So, when you buy the Avid Pro Tools Mbox Pro, you don't get just an amazing FireWire interface; you get a complete music production system!Avid MBox Pro FireWire Recording Interface Features:
- Includes Pro Tools 11 software
- Also compatible with most major audio software, including Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Includes all-new ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multiclient drivers
- 8 x 8 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 4 x mic inputs with 48V phantom power and highpass filter (2 x XLR/DI combo, 2 x XLR)
- 4 x 1/4" TRS line inputs
- 2 x unbalanced Alt line inputs (2 RCA, 1 mini 1/8")
- 6 x 1/4" TRS balanced line outputs
- 2 x discrete 1/4" stereo headphone outputs with separate volume controls
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and Word clock I/O on included breakout cable
- FireWire connection
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24bit/192kHz sample rates
- Softclip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping, providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Builtin guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multifunction button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- Connect up to 3 pairs of monitors or do 5.1 surround mixing
- Monitor control section with Mono, Mute, Dim, Alt Source, and Speaker A/B/C switching controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Dimensions: 13.74" x 7.56" x 2.28"
- Weight: 6.17 lbs.
- Pace iLok 2 security key included